This is a Brand New JCB Backhoe- Bucket Link Bush, 1 piece(Part # 809/00125).
The parts mentioned in our listings may fit various JCB Models 1CX, 2CX, MIDI CX, 3CX, 4CX, 5CX, FASTRAC, Groundhog, Micro Excavator, Mini Backhoe Loader, Mini Crawler Excavator, Rough Terrain Forklift, Skid Steer Loaders (ROBOTS), Loadall, Telescopic Handlers, Teletruk, Tracked Excavator, Vibromax VM, Wheeled Excavator, Wheeled Loaders.
Please check the suitability of your machine by referring to the JCB parts catalog/service manual. If you are unsure about suitability then you can check them by giving us your JCB Machine Serial Number (VIN) before you make the purchase.
If No Machine Serial Number (VIN) is given before purchasing, We will dispatch this part as advertised with JCB Part Number 809/00125.
We sell top-quality genuine alternative spare parts manufactured as per ISO 9001:2015 standards. Our products justify our Quality Policy i.e. “Products Made For The Purpose“. And the purpose is to reduce the maintenance cost of your machines up to 50% by offering Genuine Quality Alternate Spare Parts at very competitive prices.
We maintain a large inventory of Genuine & Aftermarket products and we sell our products Worldwide. Please feel free and write to us about your bulk purchasing requirements. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can ship within the U.S & Worldwide. Please email us for postage and/or for further information.
Your order will normally be sent within 2 working days from receipt of cleared payment.
Parts are supplied per the below terms and conditions:
OEM Part Numbers mentioned on the listing are for reference purposes only. We do not imply that any part is a product of JCB unless specifically listed as Genuine in the listing title, in that case, the product will come with JCB packaging.
- The part is supplied according to JCB Part Number mentioned in this listing.
- It’s the Customer’s responsibility to check for the suitability of the advertised part for their machine before they making the purchase. The suitability of the part can also be checked by giving us their JCB Machine Serial Number so we can check if the part is correct for the customer’s machine.
- We combine postage but it customer’s responsibility to check combined postage costs (if any) before they make the purchase and make payment.
- The part in the listing is for use on the JCB machine only, any use on any other machine is solely at the buyer’s risk and responsibility.
- The delivery time stated for this listing is approximate and not guaranteed.
- In the case of No-Delivery/Late Deliver due to the wrong postal address mentioned at the time of purchase, Any additional cost will be borne by the buyer.
- Import Duty or Trade Taxes at the buyer’s country to be paid by the buyer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.